Please make sure you follow our blog! Click the "join this site" button below.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy Friday...Oops, It's Thursday!

I love long weekends! I am sure you do as well. Before I leave today, I decided I better catch up on my blogging. It seems like every time I sit down to post, something comes up, and I forget to come back to it. I was just going through some pictures on my camera and decided I better post a few of these now before they are too old. As you can see, we are learning many things in class. These first few are some math activities from the past few weeks. We were completing addition and subtraction word problems using the SMARTBoard. They were getting very good at picking out the key words and manipulating the pictures to solve the problems.

Here, we were working on using new sight words in sentences.








I'll try to do better about posting more frequently! Can you believe we are 1/4 of the way through with the year already?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think. Remember to always use a capital letter at the beginning of your sentence and punctuation at the end. (We are learning to do this in all of our classroom writing, too!)