Please make sure you follow our blog! Click the "join this site" button below.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Alice Grew Big and Alice Grew Small...

I can't get that tune out of my head! If you missed "Sing Me a Story" this week, you missed some great singing and performing. We wrapped up yesterday with two shows, and I think all were impressed with how well the 1st and 3rd grade students performed. I had to take another two photos yesterday since we had two students absent during our first show on Wednesday. You know that they can't be serious for too long, so I had to take a silly one too!

I almost forgot! Due to all of our shows and practices this week, we will not be testing on our story, spelling, and sight words today. We will work on all of this again next week. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think. Remember to always use a capital letter at the beginning of your sentence and punctuation at the end. (We are learning to do this in all of our classroom writing, too!)