Please make sure you follow our blog! Click the "join this site" button below.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Short Week Again!

I know I have been neglecting this blog lately, but we have been so busy since we returned from Christmas break! I just wanted to remind you that students will not be in school on Thursday and Friday due to professional learning days for staff. I hope you all have a great long weekend! My students have been working very hard, and I think they have earned a little break. I will also try to get back on track and post some pictures and updates about things we are doing in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think. Remember to always use a capital letter at the beginning of your sentence and punctuation at the end. (We are learning to do this in all of our classroom writing, too!)