Please make sure you follow our blog! Click the "join this site" button below.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wow! What a First Day!

We had a great first day of school! Like always, it was a very busy and stressful day, but I enjoyed getting to know each of my students a little better. Our "Doggie Bag" homework activity was so much fun. Each student brought in his/her items and shared with the rest of the class. We are waiting for a few more students to bring in their bags, and then I will post some pictures for you to see.

On another note, I want to thank those of you who already returned your Open House forms. I have already started making lists of what is missing. Please continue to send those in as you finish. I need ALL forms in no later than Monday.

Finally, please remember that all students must wear belts to school as a part of our uniform. We will have to send students to the office for not wearing them.

I am really looking forward to this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think. Remember to always use a capital letter at the beginning of your sentence and punctuation at the end. (We are learning to do this in all of our classroom writing, too!)